- Q1: What services do you majorly provide?
A1: We mainly provide 3D exterior & interior architectural rendering, 3D floor plans, 3D elevations, 3D animations.
- Q2: What softwares do you use to produce renderings?
A2: We use 3DSMAX 2008 to create model, VRAY 1.5 to render and PHOTOSHOP10.0 to add landscaping.
- Q3: What files should we send to you for quotation?
A3: Floor plans, elevations, perspective angles are enough for us to give a price for you
- Q4: What files are needed for you to produce a rendering?
A4: Plans(floor plan, elevation, ceiling plan in CAD format), perspective angles, material samples and production time are needed for us to produce a rendering
- Q5: Concerning Ownership and Copyright, we need you to sign a non disclosure agreement as our clients do not want their images being used in third party marketing purposes.
A5: It's no problem for us to sign a non disclosure agreement for your clients. Usually we will send a contract to our client before the start of the proejct. Meanwhile, we promise that we will never disclose any project files to the third party without the clients' permission.
- Q6: About the payment, should we pay before the start of the project or after the finish of the project?
A6: Usually we would like to be paid after the prject is finished and accepted by our clients. However, it depends on the quantity and complexity of the exact project. If it's a large project comparatively, then we will charge some advance payment before the beginning of the project.
- Q7: With what kind of methods should we pay?
A7: Western Union and Wiretransfer are all accepted by us. You can choose whatever you like.
- Q8: Will you charge additional fee if we need some changes?
A8: If the changes don't involve in the design part, it's our pleasure to polish the renderings for you for free.
- Q9: How much does it cost if we just need your teams to help with modeling?
A9: We will charge half price of a rendering to do just modeling.
- Q10: How do you propose to transmit the file if too large for emails?
A10: We will use our FTP to transmit large files if necessary.
- Q11: What's your work time?
A11: Our marketing department work time is from 9:00 am - 12:00 am, 19:00pm - 23:30pm Beijing time. Our technical department work time is from 9:00 am - 12:00 am, 14:00pm - 18:00pm Beijing time.
- Q12: If we need the original files(max. and psd. files) after the project is finished. Is it possible for you to provide them to us?
A12: Sorry that we will not provide the original files(max. and psd. files) for our clients.